Journal subject areas
The journal subject areas are defined by the following index terms below. These terms represent the keywords to be chosen for assignment of submitted manuscripts to individual topical editors.
Although the journal is open to emerging fields, it covers at least the following areas:
- mechanisms and robotics;
- dynamics and control;
- machining and manufacturing processes.
Techniques and approaches
The journal welcomes papers on various topics, including the following:
- mathematical modelling and analysis;
- numerical modelling and analysis;
- experiments and best practices;
- reliability and probability analysis.